Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Hello!! I have a new companion!

Hello!!

This week was awesome and definitely a lot different than normal weeks.

Sunday night through Wednesday morning I was in Auburn with Sister DuBose because my companion left for the mission home on Sunday night.

We had a lot of fun and Tuesday was full of miracles! We picked up four new investigators and started to teach a new less active! Every time we taught the restoration and testified of what we know to be true the Spirit was so strong! It just worked out that I recited the First Vision during every lesson and after I said it I just paused and the investigator said "Wow.." It was so amazing to be there to witness them feel the Spirit! I just love the people in New York so much!! Wherever I go, even if its not really my area the people have such a special place in my heart. 

Wednesday was transfers and a couple of my companions were there! I love seeing them so much. There's nothing quite like the relationship you have with companions. 
I have a new companion! Her name is Sister Moore (every one gets our names confused because they sound so similar) She's from West Valley, UT and we came out the same time. She's super sweet and a great teacher. :)

Friday was MLC and it was a lot of fun to see two of my past companions! My trainee is an STL now and I'm so proud of her! I love being able to see how much she has grown between when she first came into the field and now. :)) 
We learned a lot in the meeting and felt the Spirit.
That night we had a great lesson with our investigator and he said that the Book of Mormon brings him peace! And that he's been thinking a lot more about baptism! We put him on date for September 9th! He's coming to church and participating more. I just love being a missionary!

I hope you all have an amazing week and listen to the still small voice of the Spirit!
Love,
Sister Horne
Sister Dubose and I have a great time!



me and Zim Zim
Sister Moore! 
MLC (Mission Leader Conference)
 
My two Glenville companions!!

 

 me and Sis P <3


No comments:

Post a Comment