Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 17 - Zoo, Birthday and Visit to Palmyra


 Off to the Zoo...













Celebrating my birthday- the big 2-0



 ...new watch.
 Love it- Thanks!



Birthday Breakfast ....made for me by Sister Priest. She's so sweet!

Lunch with a super great family in the ward - The Ewells. 
Thank you for making my favorites and the fun time. Love you!




Palmyra Temple 





We walked through the sacred grove. The whole time I was thinking "Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ came here..." I mean how cool is that!! I said a prayer in my heart to receive the witness again that Joseph Smith really did see them and after I prayed the wind picked up a little and rustled all the beautiful green leaves (the weather today was perfect) and I just smiled.  





The temple spire emerging from the trees

A tree that is said to have most likely been here when Joseph Smith was.

the Barn
 

a remake of Joseph's home




No comments:

Post a Comment