Monday, October 2, 2017

On the road.... to MLC

It's been a good week! Our most progressing investigator moved to another sister's area which was sad but those sisters are awesome so at least I know she is in good hands. :)

Thursday we drove to Syracuse to spend the night with the sisters there for MLC (Missionary Leaders Conference) on Friday which was super fun. We had to wake up a little after 5am to get to Utica on time Friday morning but it was worth it because we got to jam, eat pop tarts and watch the sunrise!

MLC was awesome as always! President talked more about the APOSTLE coming this month!! Yes, everyone in the mission will get to shake the hand of an APOSTLE OF THE LORD. HOW COOL IS THAT?? I'm so so so excited!!

We also had a miracle of being able to see someone who's been in Florida for months!! She is the sweetest lady ever and it made me so happy to see her again. <3

And this weekend was General Conference!! 
I loved it so much!! I can't wait to get the conference magazine and be able to read and study them all over again! If you weren't able to watch conference you definitely should do that! It helps so much!
I am so sad that I don't have anymore general conferences as a full-time missionary. :'( I know that God has bigger and better things planned for me though, even though I wouldn't mind being a missionary forever. :)

I love you all!! Have a great week!

Sister Horne

Gorgeous sunrise on the way to MLC, it almost made waking up at the crack of dawn worth it :)

<3

So...the elders decided to make funny faces in our backup camera and 
then it turned into them doing this and walking beside the car for a while lol
 
Of course we had to go to Stewarts on our way back from MLC :)


No comments:

Post a Comment