Thursday, September 28, 2017

Just a little birthday party...

Hi!!

First off, THANK YOU for all the emails, notes, posts, packages for my birthday!!! I feel so loved!! I have the best family and friends ever!! Thank you!!

This week has been good!

We taught a super sweet lady from China this week and she is willing to experiment and read the Book of Mormon which is really exciting!

We also taught one of my favorite people(also from China) she is the sweetest person ever! The language barrier is a little difficult but at least she has a Chinese Book of Mormon she can read.

Wednesday night we had a missionary fireside and it went really well! Recent converts shared their testimonies and they showed powerful videos, the Spirit was very strong. An 11 year old who was baptized right before I got here shared her testimony and it was the cutest thing ever! I couldn't help but smile the whole time! 
A couple of our investigators came and they really liked it! One of them said she had chills!

Saturday the Women's general session of conference was so good!! I loved it! I especially loved President Uchtdorf's talk! I can't wait for conference this weekend!! 

I am so grateful for this time I have to be a missionary! I don't want it to end! 

Sister Horne

Really?!?...Yes, I'm 21







No comments:

Post a Comment