Wednesday, September 27, 2017

God is the Gardener

Hola!!

Some awesome things about this week was that Sister Rogers came out with us for the night on Tuesday and it was so fun! I love President and Sister Rogers. 

Wednesday we did Zumba with a member at a retirement home and it was a blast! Some of them were getting really into it lol

We were able to talk with a lady who hangs out in our church parking lot quite a bit (she lives at a rehab place right across the street) and we actually started teaching her and she came to a baptism and came to church this week and said yes to being baptized! She smokes so after she is clean from that she can get baptized! 

Life is good! I've learned a lot about being patient this week and that God knows best. There's a really good Mormon message called the Will of God and the man says "I am the Gardener here and I know what I want you to be." It's so true! God knows what will help us and make us grow more than we do. He can see the whole picture. I am so grateful for that!
Love you all!!

Sister Horne

Our District!

Sister V and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment