Monday, July 3, 2017

Life is good!! - visit to Corning


Hi friends!!

This week was so fun!! 

Last pday we went to the Corning Glass Musuem with the awesome sisters who are serving there and a member of the ward who works there. I felt like a little kid on Christmas morning I was so happy!! Everything there was incredible!! I took over 100 pictures...oops haha

Then on Tuesday we had District Meeting in Corning and afterwards the elders wanted to go to lunch and since we aren't allowed to go with them we walked around the town and went to a ton of cute little art galleries and shops. We had lunch at this adorable little bakery place and it was so good. I want to tell President that when I was there I received revelation that I should serve in Corning after being here. Its the cutest town ever! 

We did a couple church tours this week with people we are teaching and it was so cool!! It was my first time doing them and the Spirit was SO strong! I loved it! The church is true people!

Life is good!!

Love,
Sister Horne





























Us recreating the art behind us


Sister Jones and Sister Zimmer put us in this position...







 The cutest recent convert ever, Shyanne, and I holding the baby kitten!

  A member gave us this!! Brownies and cookies--they were delicious!

The poop lanyard we got at the beginning of the transfer lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment