Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Moving On

Hello!

We had a fun volunteer dinner for the food pantry we work at.

We went jogging around our apartment complex with Sofia (she lives in London Square too) and then taught a lesson which was super fun.

We had some gorgeous weather and when we were tracting I was just on Cloud 9...I love Glenville, I love NY, I love sunshine, I love seeing green everywhere, I love Sister Johnson, I just love being a missionary.

I said goodbye to my favorite people. I'm really going to miss this ward, but I'm excited for the new adventure of going to Elmira (Horseheads) to be an STL with Sister Graver. Wish me luck!

Love you all,
Sister Horne
5.15.17
Hello! Love my mission!

We had a super fun volunteer dinner at the food pantry where we serve.  
The food was delicious! We didn't get a chance to take a picture there 
but did take a picture of us with our name tags. 
  

 It is GORGEOUS here in NY...
 So much green...
 So much beauty!

 Labella's Pizza


 The cute Svedin family :)
There are a few kids missing haha

 We teach Sharon!

 Sofia! She's so sweet. She told me it makes her sad that I'm leaving :(

Sister Smith - an awesome member in the ward!

I look terrible (we were tracting in the rain right before dinner), 
but Sister Bringhurst! I love her.

 The YATES, oh my goodness I love them so much. I'm going to miss them! 
She's the YW President and he's the ward mission leader.

 At a retirement home we do service for they gave the residents flowers 
for Mother's Day - and they gave us one too! 

Last p-day we wanted to bake an angel food cake but didn't have the right pan
so we used these - and it actually worked really well. See... 

Yum!

 
Sister Dinkel just got a bunny and we got to hold it!

A cute little store that sells delicious apple cider donuts! 


The cool hat that Sister Pollock made 
 Sister Pollock! She's hilarious and so fun! 
She's a recent convert and we are so lucky to know and teach her.

umm...so we found some face mask and decided to try it out.. 

voila! 



No comments:

Post a Comment