Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sharing the Happiness!


Hello friends!!

To sum up the last couple weeks...

1. The people we teach are so great and I love them so much already.

2. Exchanges are so much fun and aren't as stressful as I thought they would be and the sisters we get to work with are so amazing. I love them all so much!

3. We get fed a lot here and me and Graver are nearing the end of our missions so we started a diet and exercise routine to lose the weight we've gained hahah its going pretty good!
4. We have seen some awesome miracles where we pray to find at least 1 person in a certain amount of time(like 15 minutes) and it works every time! I absolutely love the power of prayer!

5. We have been working hard and really focusing on finding new people to teach!

6. Sister Graver is the greatest. She makes me laugh all  the time and we have so much fun together and talk in weird voices and just enjoy the work! She really helps me to become better, before transfers I really wanted to have an older (in mission time) companion to learn from and I got one! The way she teaches is so cool to see. There's been a couple times where she was talking and almost made me cry because the Spirit was so strong. I just love her! I have been SO blessed with companions oh my goodness. 

7. Sis Graver and I were reflecting a lot this week and we realized just how much the mission has changed us both and how extremely blessed we are to be able to serve for 18 months. I can't even describe how many experiences I've had that have shaped me and made me happier than I ever thought possible. There really is no greater work than sharing the joy of the gospel with others!!! I am so honored to be able to serve for the next 6 months here in beautiful NY!


Love you all!! Share the happiness of the gospel with someone today! :)

Sister Horne
6.5.17


Sister Jones! We were teaching a recent convert at Panera, on exchange :) 
 
Kitchen Sink Cookie - SO GOOD

Sister Geary is going home this transfer :(

This is right next to our house! 


Look what someone made for me! - a Seahawks rice bag!

Our cute study room :)







No comments:

Post a Comment