Wednesday, May 24, 2017

We Love Teaching...

Hello!!

Sorry this is going to be short but here are some great things that happened this week!

This week we had a really good lesson with Sofia about Moroni 10:3-5. She is growing in her faith slowly but surely! It is so exciting to see!
We were able to teach a less active that we haven't seen in a long time which was exciting! She's super sweet and hopefully will be able to start coming back to church.
We found really cool people who are searching for a church and will read the pamphlets and material we gave them to know if they want to learn more. 
We were able to get in contact with a super awesome lady Sister Reintjes and I taught a couple times but she's been away in Florida for a few months so this week we will start teaching her again!
We finally got in contact with a solid guy that missionaries in the past have met! He is really awesome and his boss is Mormon so he knows a ton already. We invited him to church and gave him a Book of Mormon.
We found new investigators who are really sweet and aren't very active in any church and liked what we shared with them!
Life is good! Love you all!! Next week I'll let you know where in the beautiful state of NY I'll be getting transferred to!!
Sister Horne
5.8.17

 Zone Conference a couple weeks ago!

Having fun at a member's house

We helped a member move out and were hot and exhausted after 
so we treated ourselves to ice cream :))

This cute coffee shop has delicious Italian Sodas!

 Pretty double rainbow after dinner with the Vanderwerkens
 They are moving to Washington. I'm excited to see them after my mission..
...I told them I'll watch their kids for them since I'll be bored at home
waiting for my brothers to get home after their finals. 

Sister J made me the best cookies last week. 
Yikes - I ate too many haha

Tracting in the Rain



No comments:

Post a Comment