Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 6 - Happy Independence Day!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!! Yay America!! Yay religious freedom!

Sorry I don't have a lot of time so this one is going to be short.

It has been a really great week! The days go by so fast. We have been teaching a lot of lessons and we are doing more service! We are going to be serving at a place called Meals on Wheels where they make and deliver meals to elderly people. We are going to be baking there. I'm excited it should be fun!

More of our investigators are on date to be baptized and we are so excited for them!! These next few months are going to be great. Baptism really is so important. It will be a day that they will never forget. 

The members here are so nice and friendly. I love getting to know them. The members houses we have gone to for meals all have little kids and it is so hard to not hold their baby or play with their kids but I'm resisting haha 

So much happens in a day its hard to write about it in an email!

I am doing great though. I love being a missionary and being able to focus only on the gospel all the time. This week is going to be really fun and busy-we are going on exchanges in the big city! (Syracuse) I'm really excited!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! Have a great week and Fourth of July!! 

Sister Horne
We went to Panda last week on pday and I was so happy you have no idea. It was the best. God loves me so much that He sent me to my first area where there is a new Panda Express. hahah Theres only a few in our mission. 
I thought my fortune was pretty great...
 


A family we visited had ferrets and it was so fun to hold them!!

 
She is getting baptized on the 16th. I love her so much!

Happy 4th of July!!




1 comment: