Thursday, April 6, 2017

Life is Great!


This week was great! We had exchanges with the Sister Training Leaders (STLs) in Albany and it was so much fun! We saw many miracles and pretty much spent the whole day teaching! And... I was able to see Sister Tesch one last time! Her mission ends in a couple days and it makes me sad to see her go, but I'll get to see her next January after my mission so it's all good. She's been my STL since December. 

Thursday we had dinner with J and her family again. She's not active in church, her husband isn't interested, but her teenage son is really interested! We are excited to keep seeing them. They're awesome. J is hilarious. 

Friday we had dinner at an elderly members home. She's the mom of a lady we visit in the ward. She told us her conversion story and the spirit filled my body from head to toe. That doesn't happen alot so it was just the coolest thing ever. And - we taught S! It is going really well. She loves reading from the Book of Mormon. 

General Conference this past weekend was sooo good! All is well with me! 

Love, Sis H
 Exchanges with our Sister Training Leaders... 
 ...Love them so much!

 Our District. haha


 The snow is so pretty! 


YIPEE ---A package!! 

Yummy General Conference Breakfast! 
I accidentally made a perfect taco pancake!

No comments:

Post a Comment