Monday, December 4, 2017

Having Fun

Hi! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Tuesday we had exchanges with the Oneida sisters! It was really fun to hear about Oneida again since two of my companions have served there so I already know some people there. We had a good day and had some really good lessons.

Wednesday we served in the mission office which is always really fun. Then we had District Meeting and we were reading from the handbook but to make it fun we had to read the page either in an accent, tune of a song, in a real person's voice, etc. I was so terrible at it hahah but that's okay, it was fun. 

Thursday was Thanksgiving!! It was so fun! We went and served in the morning at a nursing home then had lunch with one of the members then went to another place and served there with President and the other elders. After that we went to dinner at the Bensons! It was really fun. I learned my lesson from last year so this year I paced myself and didn't eat as much so I wouldn't feel like I was going to pass out haha

Friday we were at the doctors all day haha Sister Shulz hurt her foot and went to see what was wrong, Luckily it wasn't broken or anything. The doctor gave her suggestions about how to help it and she's been doing that and it's been a lot better. :)  Then we helped a member set up their Christmas village which was fun! 

Yesterday we both weren't feeling good but we have been taking a lot of medicine and getting some rest so hopefully our colds will go away soon!

Love you all!!
I'm so sad that my time as a missionary is coming to a close but I am excited to see all of you again. :)

Sister Horne
11.27.17

Our district leader promised us that if we built a snowman we would get 
three new investigators. So of course we made one!

After tracting in the snow!

Thanksgiving!! 

We had Thanksgiving lunch with Sister Ellis!

Tracting is always more fun when there are pretty Christmas lights! 

We thought this was hilarious haha



No comments:

Post a Comment